Median planned for dangerous Pennbrooke Fairways intersection
Pennbrooke Fairways residents have been fighting for a traffic light at the entrance of their senior community since neighbor Everitt Perlstein, 87, died after a car crash.
Florida Department of Transportation officials don't recommend a light at the intersection of Countryside Boulevard and State Road 44, which Perlstein was attempting to cross when his car collided with another in 2010.
Instead, they're proposing to install a median that would prevent drivers from making a left hand turn from the community - an idea residents previously rejected. A public workshop about the project will... read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach