Median planned for dangerous Pennbrooke Fairways intersection
Pennbrooke Fairways residents have been fighting for a traffic light at the entrance of their senior community since neighbor Everitt Perlstein, 87, died after a car crash.
Florida Department of Transportation officials don't recommend a light at the intersection of Countryside Boulevard and State Road 44, which Perlstein was attempting to cross when his car collided with another in 2010.
Instead, they're proposing to install a median that would prevent drivers from making a left hand turn from the community - an idea residents previously rejected. A public workshop about the project will... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston