Medical examiner: We know how Bobbi Kristina died
ATLANTA -- The Fulton County Medical Examiner has determined the cause and manner of death for Bobbi Kristina Brown, but is keeping the information to themselves -- for now.
According to a Saturday press release from the Fulton County Medical Examiner's office, the agency isn't releasing details to the public because of a judge's court order sealing the autopsy findings. However, the county's district attorney and Roswell Police Department have been notified of the results.
Bobby Brown speaks about his lost Bobbi Kristina
Bobbi Kristina, the only child of singers Bobby Brown and... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein