Meet the azcentral team at the Winter Olympics
The Winter Olympics are headed back to Asia for the first time in 20 years and The Arizona Republic/azcentral is sending four staffers to be part of the USA Today Network team in Pyeongchang, South Korea.
Jeff MetcalfeMetcalfe is covering his 14th Olympics and 6th Winter Games. He began covering Olympic sports in 1978 when the U.S. Olympic Committee moved to Colorado Springs, where he was then working, and continued after moving to Phoenix in 1985. He will be based, interestingly, in Bokwang Phoenix Park to cover freestyle skiing and snowboard, among other assignments. Follow him on Twitter... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...