Meister Cup offers racing for all ages
If it weren’t for the late Austrian Hannes Schneider, skiers might still be stuck on the bunny hill.
This unassuming mountain soldier from World War I, later jailed by the Nazis, came to the New Hampshire White Mountains in 1939 to revolutionize ski instruction. Schneider brought his world-renowned skills to North Conway and Mount Cranmore, popularizing the sport for untold millions to enjoy.
On March 11-13, the 20th anniversary Hannes Schneider Meister Cup combines the best of skiing today with the warm nostalgia of yesterday. That feeling of then and now will show not only in the events... read more
- 11:50 Trump looking to best Obama's travel for midterms
- 11:50 Trump accuses de Blasio of slogan theft
- 10:18 Jury in Manafort trial enters 4th day of deliberations
- 09:08 Gallery: A purrfect debut [+ video]
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe