Meister Cup offers racing for all ages
If it weren’t for the late Austrian Hannes Schneider, skiers might still be stuck on the bunny hill.
This unassuming mountain soldier from World War I, later jailed by the Nazis, came to the New Hampshire White Mountains in 1939 to revolutionize ski instruction. Schneider brought his world-renowned skills to North Conway and Mount Cranmore, popularizing the sport for untold millions to enjoy.
On March 11-13, the 20th anniversary Hannes Schneider Meister Cup combines the best of skiing today with the warm nostalgia of yesterday. That feeling of then and now will show not only in the events... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions