Mel Kiper: Denard Robinson looks like a third- or fourth-rounder
Less than a month from the NFL draft, former Michigan quarterback Denard Robinson remains a mystery. Though Robinson has spent his draft prep working as a wide receiver, he apparently hasn't yet sold NFL teams on which position he'll play in the pros. It's a good question with Denard, because I still don't know where he's going to play, ESPN draft analyst Mel Kiper Jr. said on a conference call today. I've asked teams. I've tried to watch him and figure it out -- if he's a receiving entity, if he's a running entity, if he's a defensive entity at corner, a return guy. I've been trying to... read more
- 22:57 Judge rules against ending program to protect Dreamers
- 22:37 Ex-Coronado QB Jay Vanderjagt 'shocked' by NFL QB Jared Goff's prank
- 22:10 Diamondbacks treat 9-year-old with a rough road ahead to a day at park
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional