Merck reports 4Q loss
KENILWORTH, N.J. (AP) — Merck is reporting a fourth-quarter loss of $872 million, but its adjusted results topped Wall Street's view.
The Kenilworth, New Jersey-based company had a loss of 32 cents per share. Earnings, adjusted for one-time costs and costs related to mergers and acquisitions, were 98 cents per share.
Analysts surveyed by Zacks Investment Research were calling for earnings of 94 cents per share.
The pharmaceutical company posted revenue of $10.43 billion in the period. Analysts polled by Zacks expected $10.45 billion.
Merck & Co. expects full-year earnings in a range of... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list