Mercury trade Danielle Robinson to Lynx for 2018 first-round draft pick
The Phoenix Mercury made another major offseason move Tuesday, trading point guard Danielle Robinson to the Minnesota Lynx.
The Mercury are obtaining Minnesota's first-round draft pick (No. 12 overall) for Robinson, who started much of 2017 in her only season with the Mercury, and a 2019 second-round pick.
That currently leaves Phoenix with two first-round picks (8, 12) and two second-round picks (20, 21) although the Robinson trade could be the precursor to another deal.
Robinson was expendable in part because of the emergence of Leilani Mitchell as starting point guard late last season.... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...