Meryl Streep, Amy Schumer, other stars criticize Donald Trump's 'locker room talk' in new video
Meryl Streep, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, and Rose McGowan are among the celebrities who are appearing in a new video from director Liz Garbus called "Not Okay" that challenges Donald Trump's characterization of his comments on a 2005 "Access Hollywood" recording as "locker room talk."
Also appearing in the video, from the independent expenditure group Humanity for Hillary, are Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie Perez, Sarah Sophie Flicker, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sarah Jones, Martha Plimpton, and Amber Tamblyn,
The video starts with testimonials from woman and teenagers who have... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler