Meryl Streep, Amy Schumer, other stars criticize Donald Trump's 'locker room talk' in new video
Meryl Streep, Amy Schumer, Lena Dunham, and Rose McGowan are among the celebrities who are appearing in a new video from director Liz Garbus called "Not Okay" that challenges Donald Trump's characterization of his comments on a 2005 "Access Hollywood" recording as "locker room talk."
Also appearing in the video, from the independent expenditure group Humanity for Hillary, are Whoopi Goldberg, Rosie Perez, Sarah Sophie Flicker, Maggie Gyllenhaal, Sarah Jones, Martha Plimpton, and Amber Tamblyn,
The video starts with testimonials from woman and teenagers who have... read more
- 12:12 Mets send Zack Wheeler to minors after he struggles during camp
- 02:50 Perry baseball holds off Red Mountain, wins on the road
- 01:38 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 01:38 Trump's impulses put White House credibility on the line
- 01:09 ASU football's quest for defensive improvement starts almost from...
- 22:55 Pinnacle softball rolls through Mountain Pointe
- 22:06 Trump order would ban most transgender troops from serving
- 21:07 Odell Beckham Jr. sued for $15 million in alleged assault, NY...
- 20:40 Arizona Diamondbacks mulling options following Steven Souza Jr. injury
- 20:40 Gilbert American Leadership Academy sports to remain on probation...