Mesa Air Group stopping Go service in Hawaii
HONOLULU -- Mesa Air Group plans to end its interisland Hawaii flights on April 1, redeploying its planes to other markets in the mainland U.S, company officials said.
Mesa's Go! service served nearly 5 million passengers during a nearly eight-year run, they said. Other parts of the operation make up more than 98 percent of the airline's business.
Mesa CEO Jonathan Ornstein said one factor in ending the service is the price of fuel, which he says has more than doubled since the service started in June 2006.
"While this was an extremely difficult decision to reach, we believe it is in... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt