Mesa police investigating fatal crash Saturday
At least one person was killed Saturday in a crash in Mesa, police said.
About 1 p.m. Saturday, police alerted the public of the crash at the intersection of East Brown and North Recker roads in central Mesa. Road closures in the area were in place, and alternate routes were strongly advised.
Additional details were not immediately available.
Driver faces manslaughter charge in Mesa crash that left 1 dead
Family says Mesa grandma assaulted by officers; police reviewing incident
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 12:52 Julian Castro cancels trip to presidential caucus state to protest...
- 12:38 Billboard tells liberals to keep driving until they've left Texas
- 10:52 Houston makes short list for the 2020 Democratic National Convention
- 07:59 Bolton: NK has 'dramatic choice,' talks will move quickly
- 01:32 Trump stands firm on immigration policy, sees it as a winner
- 00:30 Trump takes swipe at South Carolina's Sanford in GOP meeting
- 00:30 Lewandowski on girl with Down syndrome: 'Wah wah'
- 20:23 What life inside migrant internment camps looks like
- 20:17 Congressman responds after public demands answers on migrant...
- 19:30 With eyes on midterms, Trump embraces immigration fight