Mesa police investigating fatal crash Saturday
At least one person was killed Saturday in a crash in Mesa, police said.
About 1 p.m. Saturday, police alerted the public of the crash at the intersection of East Brown and North Recker roads in central Mesa. Road closures in the area were in place, and alternate routes were strongly advised.
Additional details were not immediately available.
Driver faces manslaughter charge in Mesa crash that left 1 dead
Family says Mesa grandma assaulted by officers; police reviewing incident
Share your feedback to help improve our site experience! read more
- 00:55 First lady to hold first public event on cyberbullying
- 00:49 GOP leaders have yet to move to protect special counsel
- 00:49 In NH and Iowa, Trump eyes 2020 re-election as midterms loom
- 00:21 Quick challenge for Mississippi's 15-week abortion ban
- 23:40 Moore: Kevin Sumlin looks ready as spring practice, new era begin...
- 22:38 Trump calls for death penalty to 'get tough' on drug pushers
- 21:43 Colts add tight end Eric Ebron in free agency
- 21:42 Diamondbacks' Steven Souza looking to trim back on strikeouts
- 21:18 About that Isaac Haas brace project Purdue coach Matt Painter...
- 21:02 Florida High hires Charlie Ward as boys basketball coach