#MeToo movement leader Alyssa Milano heading to Houston
The actress who helped take the #MeToo movement international is coming to Houston to help flip one Texas's most competitive U.S. House seats.
Alyssa Milano, who starred in TV programs like Who's the Boss and Charmed, will campaign with Democrat Laura Moser who is one of seven candidates battling in a March 6 Democratic Primary in the 7th Congressional District in West Houston.
Milano will join Moser on February 24 - four days after early voting starts - to meet campaign volunteers, to block walk in west Houston neighborhoods and to speak at a "Vote Your Values" rally, according... read more
- 13:31 Trump scolds California for 'no help' in fighting MS-13 gang
- 13:18 Endangered Mexican gray wolf population remained flat in new count
- 13:10 Suspect in fatal triple shooting has died; police unsure if wound...
- 13:04 Toyota dominates Consumer Reports 2018 Top Picks for vehicles
- 13:03 Agent's detailed records show exactly how much players' families...
- 13:01 Pence urges conservatives to 'defend' Trump accomplishments
- 12:53 Tyrod Taylor to Cardinals? Buffalo Bills quarterback predicted to...
- 12:47 ASU women's basketball seeks 20th win vs. No. 8 Oregon
- 12:17 Police evaluating threat made on social media toward St. Mary's...
- 12:03 School district: AG's unlawful electioneering allegation 'misleading'