Metro Phoenix home valuations are on the rise. But will property taxes climb too?
CLOSE What factors determine the number that goes on with a "for sale" sign?
If you own a metro Phoenix home, your latest property valuation is ready.
It will soon arrive via mail or email, and most likely you will see an increase from last year.
Overall, the value of single-family homes climbed almost 7.2 percent and condominium values climbed almost 10.5 percent last year, according to the Maricopa County Assessor. Both are pretty close to increases for 2016.
This valuation report will determine how much you pay in taxes, but not this year.
And don’t be too concerned when you... read more
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap