Mets reach agreement with Todd Frazier
CLOSE Todd Frazier discusses the loss and his big at-bat.
Todd Frazier is staying in New York.
After a brief stay in the Bronx, Frazier will play in Flushing this upcoming season after agreeing to terms on a two-year, $17-million contract with the Mets, according to sources. The deal is pending a physical, and The Athletic first reported the deal.
Frazier became a fan favorite with the Yankees last year after being acquired last July, and the Mets are hoping his defense and leadership will help their young team.
The Mets had been searching for a starting infielder all winter, and they... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'