Mets reach agreement with Todd Frazier
CLOSE Todd Frazier discusses the loss and his big at-bat.
Todd Frazier is staying in New York.
After a brief stay in the Bronx, Frazier will play in Flushing this upcoming season after agreeing to terms on a two-year, $17-million contract with the Mets, according to sources. The deal is pending a physical, and The Athletic first reported the deal.
Frazier became a fan favorite with the Yankees last year after being acquired last July, and the Mets are hoping his defense and leadership will help their young team.
The Mets had been searching for a starting infielder all winter, and they... read more
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list
- 09:58 Trump again attacks Obama over Russia
- 09:31 Mitch Albom plans sequel to 'Five People You Meet in Heaven'
- 09:02 Secret Service reports suspicious vehicle by White House
- 08:21 Who has raised the most money in Tempe's city council election?
- 03:43 Australian leader off to US for talks with Trump, governors