Mi-T Grip Mount secures GPS, smartphones easily in cars
It can be convenient to use your smartphone or an aftermarket GPS unit as you travel, provided, of course, you can mount that phone or receiver where it can be seen and reached, and where it is legally displayed.Typically, suction cup-style devices are used to secure a phone or GPS receiver mounting bracket to a vehicle's windshield. However, that can be problematic if (a) you drive a vehicle in which the windshield is too far ahead of the driver's position to place the unit within easy reach, (b) the unit cannot be properly angled to prevent glare during daytime driving, or (c) attaching... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant