Miami Dolphins not clamoring to sign Bryant McKinnie despite line vacancies
At this point in his career, Bryant McKinnie will play just about anywhere for anyone.
The Dolphins have a vacancy at right tackle.
And yet, there's no sign that the two will reunite in 2014. As of Tuesday morning, the Dolphins had not reached out to McKinnie about returning next season, the Miami Herald has learned.
McKinnie, 34, has made the media rounds in recent weeks, and told 560-WQAM recently that he would even be willing to play on the right side after an entire career at left tackle.
“It shouldn't be too hard,” McKinnie, a former University of Miami standout,... read more
- 16:25 In Iowa, McAuliffe says he's not ruling out 2020 campaign
- 15:44 Trump to visit North Carolina to survey Florence impact
- 14:21 White House releases new biodefense strategy
- 14:01 The Latest: Trump considering permanent US troops in Poland
- 13:39 Ted Cruz holds 9 point lead on Beto OâRourke, new poll shows
- 12:39 Trump welcomes president of Poland to the White House
- 09:04 5 ways Trump's tariffs on $200B in China goods could be felt
- 06:38 John Cornyn picks fight with Beto, gets battle with Houston police...