Miami Dolphins not clamoring to sign Bryant McKinnie despite line vacancies
At this point in his career, Bryant McKinnie will play just about anywhere for anyone.
The Dolphins have a vacancy at right tackle.
And yet, there's no sign that the two will reunite in 2014. As of Tuesday morning, the Dolphins had not reached out to McKinnie about returning next season, the Miami Herald has learned.
McKinnie, 34, has made the media rounds in recent weeks, and told 560-WQAM recently that he would even be willing to play on the right side after an entire career at left tackle.
“It shouldn't be too hard,” McKinnie, a former University of Miami standout,... read more
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...
- 23:17 Arizona Diamondbacks' bullpen getting results without overpowering...
- 22:09 Diamondbacks hold A.J. Pollock, Chris Owings out after outfield...
- 21:38 High holiday: Pot fans join 420 smoke-out in San Francisco