Miami Heat's Chris Bosh embraces next challenge
As his teammates celebrated on the AmericanAirlines Arena court late Monday night, Chris Bosh took a breath and looked around.
A sense of relief seemed to come over his face.
The Heat pushed back in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals to knock off the Indiana Pacers.
For Bosh, that not only means a third consecutive trip to the NBA Finals, but it also meant no more Roy Hibbert to contend with. No more David West to bang around inside.
Arguably the toughest postseason series of Bosh's short playoff career was over. On Wednesday, Bosh was asked whether a change of scenery would be good... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston