Miami Heat's Chris Bosh embraces next challenge
As his teammates celebrated on the AmericanAirlines Arena court late Monday night, Chris Bosh took a breath and looked around.
A sense of relief seemed to come over his face.
The Heat pushed back in Game 7 of the Eastern Conference finals to knock off the Indiana Pacers.
For Bosh, that not only means a third consecutive trip to the NBA Finals, but it also meant no more Roy Hibbert to contend with. No more David West to bang around inside.
Arguably the toughest postseason series of Bosh's short playoff career was over. On Wednesday, Bosh was asked whether a change of scenery would be good... read more
- 13:29 Higley's Marcus Edwards eyes return to sports after two strokes,...
- 13:02 Trump says he wants to meet with Russia's Putin soon
- 13:02 The Latest: Trump team makes overture to high-profile lawyer
- 12:45 NFL mock draft 2018: Arizona Cardinals not only team that needs...
- 12:34 The Latest: Lawyers debate 15-week abortion ban in court
- 11:43 Brewers' broadcaster Bob Uecker survives poisonous spider bite,...
- 10:24 Teddy Bridgewater 'excited' about joining the Jets, but will he be...
- 10:08 Donors raise $560 million for Gaza water treatment plant
- 09:56 Austin police investigating suspicious package FedEx facility near...
- 09:50 Texas water board withdraws application for $1.8M grants for flood...