Miami Heat use early scoring, late shot-blocking in victory over Cleveland Cavaliers
CLEVELAND -- It's such a confused place, this city where LeBron James used to play.
Four seasons after he left Cleveland for Miami, Cavaliers' fans still love James and still hate him and still love him and hate all at once during the same game.
Before the game on Tuesday at Quicken Loans Arena, they cheered James and booed him at the same time. Then they cheered him when he went supernova in the first quarter. After that, the building changed it up again and went back to the boos.
It has been so long for Heat fans since LeBron James signed with Miami, but back in Cleveland the scorned... read more
- 12:17 First campaign ads in Houston-area congressional race
- 12:17 Andrew White resigns as church elder
- 11:59 First ladies Trump, Macron tour National Gallery's Cezannes
- 11:59 Trump: North Korea wants meeting 'as soon as possible'
- 11:36 Kids with rare rapid-aging disease get hope from study drug
- 11:32 Christian Kirk, Mark Andrews, Isaiah Oliver could be Arizona's next...
- 09:32 The Latest: Trump welcomes Macron at White House
- 04:07 Dutch probe 'appalling' euthanasia of dementia patient
- 03:44 Opioid treatment gap in Medicare: methadone clinics
- 02:59 Senators considering a delay for VA confirmation hearing