Miami tech startup enables global crowdsourced video tribute to Bob Marley
“One love, one heart, let's get together and feel all right”
When a Miami startup wanted to demonstrate the global power of its new consumer video social platform, Videoo.com turned to the passionate fans of the late Bob Marley. Through a partnership with the Marley family, Videoo.com launched Bob Marley Week, inviting fans to submit their tributes to what CEO Barry Stamos called the first crowd-sourced video compilation.
More than 100 Bob Marley fans or groups of fans from more than 62 countries — including Australia, Argentina, the U.K.,... read more
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'
- 14:07 Lupe Valdez nixes Greg Abbottâs debate offer, tells him: âStop...
- 13:00 'We will be equally culpable': Texas Republican calls for Trump's...
- 12:49 Wendy Davis and Battleground Texas fined $6,000 for 2014 campaign...
- 12:41 Body of Secret Service agent returning to US from Europe
- 11:42 Trump: New Air Force One to get red, white and blue makeover
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'