Michael Jordan-owned golf course pollutes St. Lucie River in violation of Florida rules
CLOSE The proposal for an 18-hole golf course, being developed by NBA Hall of Famer Michael Jordan, is under review by the county. Jordan has picked a 226-acre site in Hobe Sound, east of Interstate 95 and north of Bridge Road. LIDIA DINKOVA/TCPALM.COM
A golf course near Hobe Sound partially owned by basketball legend Michael Jordan is dirtying the South Fork of the St. Lucie River, a state official said Friday.
Construction at the golf course being built on 226 acres east of Interstate 95 and north of Bridge Road is putting unacceptable levels of sediment in the upper reaches of the river,... read more
- 19:12 Putin soccer ball gift to Trump gets routine security check
- 19:12 Abbott campaign 'tracker' gets angry pushback at Valdez rally
- 16:00 Texas Republican Rep. Will Hurd says Trump is being manipulated by...
- 13:56 The Latest: AP source: Trump on tape about Playmate payment
- 13:01 NY Times: Trump was recorded talking of paying Playboy model
- 12:33 As trial ends, U.S. judge questions constitutionality of Texas...
- 12:04 Trump heightens tariff threat in trade war with China
- 11:23 Japan's Abe: US auto tariffs will cost US jobs, harm economy
- 06:59 Statewide data shows Texas anti-vaccine movement is growing
- 05:13 Trump slams rate increases by independent Federal Reserve