Michael Jordan-owned golf course pollutes St. Lucie River in violation of Florida rules
CLOSE The proposal for an 18-hole golf course, being developed by NBA Hall of Famer Michael Jordan, is under review by the county. Jordan has picked a 226-acre site in Hobe Sound, east of Interstate 95 and north of Bridge Road. LIDIA DINKOVA/TCPALM.COM
A golf course near Hobe Sound partially owned by basketball legend Michael Jordan is dirtying the South Fork of the St. Lucie River, a state official said Friday.
Construction at the golf course being built on 226 acres east of Interstate 95 and north of Bridge Road is putting unacceptable levels of sediment in the upper reaches of the river,... read more
- 12:10 White House says US could reach 3 percent growth rate
- 12:07 Arizona Diamondbacks trade history: Notable deals
- 12:03 Phoenix has fewer than 100 homes left from 19th century. Here's...
- 12:03 Phoenix mulls harassment, discrimination policy for council members
- 12:03 Phoenix to debate cost of Donald Trump visit, use of chemical...
- 11:31 'Blue Dreams': How mood-altering drugs saved author Lauren Slater...
- 11:27 Ranking biggest NFL draft busts of all time
- 11:01 Chandler schools superintendent to discuss controversial Snapchat...
- 11:01 Habitat Metro plans second apartment project in downtown Mesa
- 11:01 Restaurant inspections: 6 Phoenix-area eateries on this week's list