Michael Moore's 'TrumpLand' is all about Hillary Clinton, reviewers say
The reviews are in for Michael Moore's surprise film "Michael Moore in TrumpLand."
While most expected the film to be a takedown about Donald Trump, many felt the film wasn't about Trump at all. Instead, the documentary, which began filming only 12 days ago, was more about why voters should support Hillary Clinton.
According to the Hollywood Reporter, Moore starts off the film painting a grim future of the United States should Trump become president. He compares disaffected Americans to the British who voted for Brexit saying they "used the ballot box as an anger management... read more
- 16:10 Source: ASU football to hire ex-Sun Devil Derek Hagan
- 16:01 Arizona's NBA players: James Harden continues to shine for Houston...
- 15:36 Game Day: Arizona Coyotes take on Sabres in Buffalo
- 15:26 Conservative Utah lets women get birth control from pharmacy
- 13:58 Diamondbacks uniforms: What Arizona is wearing in 2018 MLB season
- 13:25 Insider: Do the Colts still have a shot at Saquon Barkley?
- 13:14 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the wide receivers
- 12:40 Christian Kirk: It would be 'surreal' to go to Arizona Cardinals in...
- 12:07 Houston identies $700M in priority flood control projects
- 11:29 Arizona's best high school baseball coaches: Top of the heap