Michael Phelps details his life after retiring from swimming
Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian in history with 28 medals to his name, announced his retirement in 2016 at the age of 31. However, the prized swimmer hasn’t slowed down one bit.
Not only is Phelps enjoying life with his wife, beauty queen Nicole Johnson, but the couple are also new parents to a now 11-month-old boy name Boomer.
Phelps told us that even before he became a father and husband he was considering leaving swimming behind.
As nice as it is to be home, I already miss the beauty of Rio and the friendliness of its people. Thank you Rio for hosting the Games and for making... read more
- 01:43 Trump tries to change focus of border debate
- 01:05 Trump advises GOP: Quit wasting time on immigration.
- 20:58 OâRourke to Democrats: Go to Trump country
- 20:15 Julian Castro says family separation issue far from over
- 18:24 Sylvester Turner fires up Texas Democrats at party convention
- 18:24 Does the Democratic Party have the talent, money to carry the day?
- 17:01 Immigration turmoil widens political divide, turns into political...
- 16:46 First lady's 'don't care' jacket is a gift to memers online
- 16:27 Texas budget board asks state agencies to slash 10 percent from...
- 15:43 Mayor Turner names new finance director for city of Houston