Michael Phelps details his life after retiring from swimming
Michael Phelps, the most decorated Olympian in history with 28 medals to his name, announced his retirement in 2016 at the age of 31. However, the prized swimmer hasn’t slowed down one bit.
Not only is Phelps enjoying life with his wife, beauty queen Nicole Johnson, but the couple are also new parents to a now 11-month-old boy name Boomer.
Phelps told us that even before he became a father and husband he was considering leaving swimming behind.
As nice as it is to be home, I already miss the beauty of Rio and the friendliness of its people. Thank you Rio for hosting the Games and for making... read more
- 21:05 DPS: Serial speeder falls into trap set by Arizona troopers
- 21:01 Trades, not picks, could headline Arizona Coyotes' draft
- 20:47 Hosting congressional picnic, Trump calls for unity
- 20:22 Heat wave boosts burns in Phoenix as pavement, cars scald
- 19:42 SBOE members take issue with charter school proposal
- 18:22 FDA approves quicker-to-administer drug for blood cancers
- 17:42 Phoenix boutique offers wedding dresses at fraction of cost
- 17:31 Fascinations tones down sexy products, hopes to lure more customers
- 17:03 Trump's putdown of wind energy whips up a backlash in Iowa
- 16:32 Trump's bright idea: a solar wall at the US-Mexico border