Michelle Obama's 'deeply personal' memoir will arrive in November
Her husband has already published two best-selling memoirs. Now it's Michelle Obama's turn to share her life story.
The former first lady announced Sunday that she's publishing Becoming Michelle Obama, a book about "how a girl from the South Side found her voice," on Nov. 13.
Former President Barack Obama penned Dreams From My Father and The Audacity of Hope in 1995 and 2006. Michelle Obama wrote American Grown, about the White House garden, in 2012.
She tweeted, "Writing BECOMING has been a deeply personal experience (and) I hope my journey inspires readers to find the... read more
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions