Michelle Obama's 'deeply personal' memoir will arrive in November
Her husband has already published two best-selling memoirs. Now it's Michelle Obama's turn to share her life story.
The former first lady announced Sunday that she's publishing Becoming Michelle Obama, a book about "how a girl from the South Side found her voice," on Nov. 13.
Former President Barack Obama penned Dreams From My Father and The Audacity of Hope in 1995 and 2006. Michelle Obama wrote American Grown, about the White House garden, in 2012.
She tweeted, "Writing BECOMING has been a deeply personal experience (and) I hope my journey inspires readers to find the... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...