Michigan's Spike Albrecht making the most of opportunity
Ann Arbor -- It was late last Sunday night, and John Beilein, Michigan's basketball coach, was speaking into a megaphone, which, by itself, is kind of a funny scene.But there was Beilein and his bullhorn, surrounded by his players and hundreds of students gathered outside Crisler Center. The Wolverines had just arrived home from Dallas, where they'd clinched the school's first Final Four berth in two decades, and Beilein wanted to thank the fans for their support, for waiting in the cold, for acknowledging again that Michigan wasn't just a football school.
He also wanted to acknowledge the... read more
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein
- 11:57 Clinton stars as central villain in GOP's midterm strategy
- 11:35 Trump wrongly claims NKorea has agreed to 'denuclearization'