Michigan State's Tom Izzo under microscope amid program allegations
CLOSE MSU coach Tom Izzo answers questions about alleged sexual assault within his program, the distractions over the past few days and his team's 74-68 win over Maryland on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
COLLEGE PARK, Md. - Tom Izzo stepped to the podium. His sentences, minutes after an emotional road victory, were atypically terse and somber.
“We all know it's been a time when there's been a lot of distractions,” Izzo said Sunday. “I think sometimes guys just have to focus in on their job and then deal with the other stuff after.”
All of that “other stuff” now has put a major focus and pressure... read more
- 08:11 Digital billboards that run ads in schools spark controversy in...
- 07:59 UNICEF says Pakistan is riskiest country for newborns
- 07:26 Turner to announce new public safety and homeland security chief...
- 03:05 Complaint filed against Idaho senator who yelled at students
- 02:28 Trump offers support for background checks on gun buys
- 02:28 Trump endorses Romney's Senate bid â and Romney accepts
- 02:25 Tentative deal reached over inmate death in jail run by Arpaio
- 01:31 Stuck in an opioids crisis, officials turn to acupuncture
- 00:34 Donald Trump Jr. arrives in India to help sell apartments
- 00:12 Thousands honor school shooting victims in vigils across Florida