Michigan State's Tom Izzo under microscope amid program allegations
CLOSE MSU coach Tom Izzo answers questions about alleged sexual assault within his program, the distractions over the past few days and his team's 74-68 win over Maryland on Sunday, Jan. 28, 2018.
COLLEGE PARK, Md. - Tom Izzo stepped to the podium. His sentences, minutes after an emotional road victory, were atypically terse and somber.
“We all know it's been a time when there's been a lot of distractions,” Izzo said Sunday. “I think sometimes guys just have to focus in on their job and then deal with the other stuff after.”
All of that “other stuff” now has put a major focus and pressure... read more
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House
- 13:35 The Latest: Lawmakers want Pompeo to testify on Russia
- 13:26 Trump unfazed by GOP criticism, says Putin meeting was great
- 13:05 Houstonâs Freeway Rapist back in custody after new arrest
- 12:37 Justin Nelson reports $1.1 million in campaign coffer, Texas AG Ken...
- 10:31 As Gov. Abbott allocates $16M for ad campaign, challenger Valdez...