Midfield teen identified as body found behind vacant southwest Birmingham house
A Midfield teen has been identified as the body found dead behind a southwest Birmingham home on Friday morning.
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office today identified the victim as 19-year Jonathan Stone Williams. He had been shot multiple times.
Officers in Birmingham's West Precinct responded to the report of a body found in the 2600 block of 21st Street Southwest at around 11:30 a.m. Friday. At the scene, officers found Williams lying on his back in the back of a vacant house, police said.
Neighbors reported they smelled an odor coming from the direction of the house and later found the... read more
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...
- 19:30 The Latest: Trump opens rally amid 2 associates' legal woes
- 18:56 How the case of former Trump fixer Michael Cohen went down
- 18:11 Silent on Cohen, Trump says Manafort conviction 'a disgrace'
- 17:45 Memes abound following news of guilty verdicts for Paul Manafort,...
- 16:07 Michael Flynn not yet ready to be sentenced, prosecutors say
- 15:32 Gov. Abbottâs call for more Texas teachers making $100k draws...