Midfield teen identified as body found behind vacant southwest Birmingham house
A Midfield teen has been identified as the body found dead behind a southwest Birmingham home on Friday morning.
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office today identified the victim as 19-year Jonathan Stone Williams. He had been shot multiple times.
Officers in Birmingham's West Precinct responded to the report of a body found in the 2600 block of 21st Street Southwest at around 11:30 a.m. Friday. At the scene, officers found Williams lying on his back in the back of a vacant house, police said.
Neighbors reported they smelled an odor coming from the direction of the house and later found the... read more
- 10:55 Houston reaches $40M settlement with pension actuarial firm
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...