Midfield teen identified as body found behind vacant southwest Birmingham house
A Midfield teen has been identified as the body found dead behind a southwest Birmingham home on Friday morning.
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office today identified the victim as 19-year Jonathan Stone Williams. He had been shot multiple times.
Officers in Birmingham's West Precinct responded to the report of a body found in the 2600 block of 21st Street Southwest at around 11:30 a.m. Friday. At the scene, officers found Williams lying on his back in the back of a vacant house, police said.
Neighbors reported they smelled an odor coming from the direction of the house and later found the... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler