Midfield teen identified as body found behind vacant southwest Birmingham house
A Midfield teen has been identified as the body found dead behind a southwest Birmingham home on Friday morning.
The Jefferson County Coroner's Office today identified the victim as 19-year Jonathan Stone Williams. He had been shot multiple times.
Officers in Birmingham's West Precinct responded to the report of a body found in the 2600 block of 21st Street Southwest at around 11:30 a.m. Friday. At the scene, officers found Williams lying on his back in the back of a vacant house, police said.
Neighbors reported they smelled an odor coming from the direction of the house and later found the... read more
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you