Miguel Cabrera pampered ex-mistress with European trip, $5,000 kid birthday parties
While Miguel Cabrera and his ex-mistress continue to spar over child support, new court documents show the Detroit Tigers slugger has showered the woman with plenty of perks, including a trip to Europe with her two children, $5,000 children's birthday parties and a $5,000 Disney Cruise.
That's on top of the $3,000 a month he gives the woman to visit her father in Venezuela, court records show, a Range Rover, and $15,000 a month in child support for the son and daughter he fathered with her during a secret, years-long relationship.
Meanwhile, Cabrera's wife is aware of all this as newly... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Car hits 3 pedestrians in Phoenix
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died