Milestone for Coyotes defenseman Jakob Chychrun puts things into perspective
Coyotes defenseman Jakob Chychrun, who will still be 19 years old for another month, is on the heels of his 100th career NHL game played on Sunday against the Vancouver Canucks.
For Chychrun, who missed nearly the first three months of the season recovering from offseason knee surgery, the journey back from injury was an arduous one.
"It was tough, obviously, with how it happened and when it happened," Chychrun said. "It was unfortunate, but I got the things done that we needed to get done and went to work right away. I worked hard to get back as soon as I possibly could... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler