Milestone for Coyotes defenseman Jakob Chychrun puts things into perspective
Coyotes defenseman Jakob Chychrun, who will still be 19 years old for another month, is on the heels of his 100th career NHL game played on Sunday against the Vancouver Canucks.
For Chychrun, who missed nearly the first three months of the season recovering from offseason knee surgery, the journey back from injury was an arduous one.
"It was tough, obviously, with how it happened and when it happened," Chychrun said. "It was unfortunate, but I got the things done that we needed to get done and went to work right away. I worked hard to get back as soon as I possibly could... read more
- 19:56 Arizona Cardinals trade Jared Veldheer to the Denver Broncos for...
- 19:36 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller eyes rookie goals record vs....
- 19:06 Harris County Flood Control District proposes tunnel idea to drain...
- 18:36 White House staffers on edge as Trump eyes another shake-up
- 18:32 Lobbying pays off for small drugmaker in budget bill
- 18:14 Game Day: Phoenix Suns take on Cavaliers in Cleveland
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law