Millennials fall for tech scams too, survey warns
Millennials are more likely than you might think to fall prey to a tech scam, new research reveals.
Earlier this week, Microsoft and the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) released surprising takeaways from a global survey they conducted this past summer on tech scams and the everyday consumer. According to the survey, two out of three consumers said they experienced a tech support scam in the past year, and when it comes to those who “continued with a fraudulent interaction,” 50 percent were millennials, or people between the ages of 18 and 34.
Scams have come of age and tactics have... read more
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...
- 20:57 Idaho to require personal details of women getting abortions
- 20:54 Arizona Diamondbacks' Steven Souza Jr. out a 'couple of weeks' with...
- 20:26 Arizona Coyotes score goal after puck gets stuck in goalie’s skate
- 19:53 Arizona Cardinals announce key offseason dates