Millennials fall for tech scams too, survey warns
Millennials are more likely than you might think to fall prey to a tech scam, new research reveals.
Earlier this week, Microsoft and the National Cyber Security Alliance (NCSA) released surprising takeaways from a global survey they conducted this past summer on tech scams and the everyday consumer. According to the survey, two out of three consumers said they experienced a tech support scam in the past year, and when it comes to those who “continued with a fraudulent interaction,” 50 percent were millennials, or people between the ages of 18 and 34.
Scams have come of age and tactics have... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler