Minnesota teens building Anniston Habitat home
slideshow Patrick Reilly's legs dangled overhead as he sat atop an exposed wooden beam in an unfinished house on Brenda Road in northern Anniston. The damp, chilly weather Tuesday morning was no deterrent to the construction efforts from the 17-year-old and his fellow workers.
The day before, the flat, muddy homesite had been empty, save for the foundation and floor.
"Yesterday there was nothing here, just the floor ... it's cool to see it all come up in one day," Reilly said.
Reilly was one of 12 students from Totino-Grace High School in Fridley, Minn., who are spending their... read more
- 14:48 ASU basketball adds 7-foot big man to talented 2018 recruiting class
- 14:24 Fans react to Arizona Diamondbacks game exclusively on Facebook
- 14:01 NFL mock draft: Where will Arizona high school products get picked...
- 13:43 US to end special protections for 9,000 Nepalese immigrants
- 13:33 'Busy' Trump admits he didn't get wife much for her birthday
- 13:31 More kids have autism, better diagnosis may be the reason
- 12:54 White House takes questions at Take Your Kid to Work Day
- 12:00 White House says Trump to visit UK in July
- 10:50 Mattis: Administration still weighing Iran nuke deal
- 10:50 The Latest: Trump says he did stay overnight in Moscow