Minnesota teens building Anniston Habitat home
slideshow Patrick Reilly's legs dangled overhead as he sat atop an exposed wooden beam in an unfinished house on Brenda Road in northern Anniston. The damp, chilly weather Tuesday morning was no deterrent to the construction efforts from the 17-year-old and his fellow workers.
The day before, the flat, muddy homesite had been empty, save for the foundation and floor.
"Yesterday there was nothing here, just the floor ... it's cool to see it all come up in one day," Reilly said.
Reilly was one of 12 students from Totino-Grace High School in Fridley, Minn., who are spending their... read more
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it