Missing Americans freed in Iraq
Three Americans abducted in Iraq last month have been freed by Iraqi security forces, the U.S. State Department said Tuesday.
The department issued a statement thanking the Iraqi government for securing release of the Americans reported as missing from the al-Dawra neighborhood of Baghdad.
"We sincerely appreciate the assistance provided by the Government of Iraq, and its whole-of-government effort to bring about the safe release of these individual," the statement said. "Specifically, we express our gratitude to the Iraqi Security Forces, and in particular the Ministry of... read more
- 04:08 Missed chances add up as Diamondbacks fall to Giants
- 03:17 Ahead of 420, advocates and critics reflect on pot in the US
- 02:52 Estrella Foothills softball pours in 19 runs in win over Thunderbird
- 01:01 Trade issues expose the limits of Trump-Abe 'bromance'
- 00:53 Trump leaves open possibility of bailing on meeting with Kim
- 00:50 Desert Mountain baseball uses big 4th inning, errors to crush...
- 21:39 Diamondbacks' Matt Koch will get first crack at replacing Taijuan...
- 21:10 The Latest: Judge sets Friday hearing in Stormy Daniels case
- 20:35 Tucson Roadrunners ready for franchise's 1st playoff game
- 20:23 Cardinals know price is steep if they want a top QB in NFL draft