MLB record projections: How many wins for Arizona Diamondbacks in 2018?
CLOSE azcentral sports' Jay Dieffenbach and Nick Piecoro discuss the Arizona Diamondbacks in our Shot Clock video.
MLB pitchers and catchers don't voluntarily report for spring training until Feb. 14.
That hasn't stopped several sites from already unveiling their MLB record predictions for the upcoming season.
With many big-name free agents out there, a lot could change, but MLB pundits are already taking a stab at win totals for each team in 2018 anyway.
How will the Diamondbacks, who went 93-69 last season, fare in 2018?
DIAMONDBACKS SALARIES: How much each player makes
Here's what some... read more
- 14:57 Mueller files new charges in Manafort case
- 14:35 Steven Souza Jr. trade reaction: Arizona Diamondbacks rob 'tanking'...
- 14:22 Gilbert High students stage walkout after 17 killed at Florida high...
- 14:06 Chuck Schumer endorses Tahir Javed in Houston congressional race
- 13:54 Lawyer: Melania Trump's parents are permanent US residents
- 13:54 Abbott asks TEA to identify, publicize school districts behind on...
- 13:46 US panel recommends new adult vaccine against hepatitis B
- 13:46 Murphy reverses Christie, approves $7.5M for women's health
- 13:32 Arizona special congressional election: Mail your ballot today
- 13:08 Steven Souza Jr. eager to fill key role, join familiar teammates on...