MLB record projections: How many wins for Arizona Diamondbacks in 2018?
CLOSE azcentral sports' Jay Dieffenbach and Nick Piecoro discuss the Arizona Diamondbacks in our Shot Clock video.
MLB pitchers and catchers don't voluntarily report for spring training until Feb. 14.
That hasn't stopped several sites from already unveiling their MLB record predictions for the upcoming season.
With many big-name free agents out there, a lot could change, but MLB pundits are already taking a stab at win totals for each team in 2018 anyway.
How will the Diamondbacks, who went 93-69 last season, fare in 2018?
DIAMONDBACKS SALARIES: How much each player makes
Here's what some... read more
- 00:53 US intelligence chief is tough on Russia, at odds with Trump
- 00:53 Amid harsh criticism, Trump tries a tougher tone on Russia
- 00:53 Kentucky's Paul shares Trump's skepticism of US intervention
- 18:05 Is there a backdoor to getting at Donald Trump's tax return?
- 18:05 Texas Congressman says Bible is against amnesty for undocumented...
- 16:51 Military veterans divided over Trump's Russia comments
- 16:17 After Harvey, FEMA says it will do better in 2018 hurricane season
- 15:10 Trump-Kim statement overpromised on return of war remains
- 14:41 Beto OâRourke vs Ted Cruz is the most expensive U.S. Senate race...
- 14:41 Trump's diagnosis for critics: 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'