Mobile fast-food restaurant cashier calls teen guest 'lil ugly dude' on receipt
A Mobile woman took to Facebook after an incident at a local Wendy's left her son in tears.
Teeneshia Bush said she took her son to the fast-food restaurant on Schillinger Road Monday night, when he went inside to place his order.
According to Bush, the cashier did not ask her son his name for the order, and "she took it upon herself to put on the bottom of his receipt Lil Ugly Dude."
"My child was so embarrassed and upset he said the whole store was laughing at him including the manager," she said.
The post has been shared almost 2,000 times.
Bush told WKRG her son... read more
- 14:01 Why did Nancy Pelosi avoid the two hottest Texas congressional...
- 11:29 Melania Trump to address cyberbullying summit in Maryland
- 07:22 The Latest: Brennan says Trump is trying to silence critics
- 00:56 Trump pulls Brennan's clearance, links move to Russia probe
- 00:32 Jury to begin deliberating in Manafort financial fraud trial
- 00:32 Trump's list: Those who might lose their security clearance
- 21:29 The Latest: Brennan calls Trump action 'abuse of power'