Mom accused of killing son who discovered her affair with father-in-law is convicted
A mom who killed her eight-year-old son after he allegedly discovered she was having an affair with the boy’s grandfather has been jailed for 30 years.
Veronica Panarello's son Loris Stival pictures,mom murdered her eight-year-old son https://t.co/6cLhw96Sb8 pic.twitter.com/ndO8rCq9JI
— China News (@ChinaNews86) October 19, 2016 Accused Veronica Panarello strangled Loris Stival with electrical cables and dumped his body in a remote gully in Santa Croce, Sicily after she claims he caught the pair having sex, reports Italian media.
Devious Panarello tried to pretend her son had been abducted,... read more
- 19:22 Diamondbacks slugger Paul Goldschmidt hoping elbow issues are...
- 18:52 Arizona Coyotes head coach Rick Tocchet to attend mother's funeral,...
- 18:45 Death penalty for drug traffickers part of Trump opioid plan
- 18:35 Michigan State's golden opportunity for another national title is over
- 17:53 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 17:12 ASU women face Texas in NCAA Tournament second-round game in Austin
- 17:04 Matt Haarms' hair takes the nation by storm
- 16:16 NJ Devils: Is Michael Grabner heating up? Penalty kill flourishes...
- 15:59 Playoff-bound Predators keep winning, but still searching for ways...
- 15:19 South Korean diplomat says Kim has 'given his word' on nukes