Mom guilty in 16-month-old son's death from Benadryl
A 34-year-old Michigan woman put her hand over her mouth and stared at the jury after the foreman announced she was guilty of murdering her son.
Elizabeth Long faces up to life in prison after she was convicted of second-degree murder and second-degree child abuse in the death of 16-month-old Lukas.
A jury of 12 reached its verdict in about an hour and 20 minutes of deliberations. Long will be sentenced April 14 in Circuit Judge Michael West’s courtroom.
“This is not an individual who can say, ‘But I didn’t know what might happen,’” Senior Assistant Prosecutor Mona Armstrong said after the... read more
- 15:57 Jared Dudley believes Igor Kokoskov is 'ready' to be Suns' next coach
- 12:01 Irish premier launches bid to overturn abortion restrictions
- 09:35 Trump says he doesn't think personal lawyer will 'flip'
- 02:51 Short-handed Diamondbacks nearly no-hit by Padres
- 02:33 Horizon wins at home on ninth-inning walk-off, 4-3
- 01:03 Giuliani adds toughness, star power to legal team for Trump
- 01:03 Haley's response: 'I don't get confused' draws notice
- 01:03 Steyer's talk of impeaching Trump not appealing to Dems
- 00:46 Dems' lawsuit alleges conspiracy between Trump camp, Russia
- 00:22 Madisen Duryea builds on home run total as Bradshaw Mountain...