Mom of teen hurt in hit-and-run boating collision: 'He's a fighter'
Skip in SkipxEmbed
CLOSE A Scottsdale man is offering $1,000 to anyone with clues that will help find two people whose boat crashed into a 15-year-old boy on Bartlett Lake on Saturday, leaving the teen severely injured. Josiah Destin/azcentral.com
A 15-year-old Phoenix boy severely injured in a boating hit-and-run collision on Aug. 5 left the hospital Monday night but still has a long recovery ahead, his mother told The Arizona Republic.
The two people in the boat that struck the teen on Bartlett Lake before fleeing still have not been found.
Alec Medina was in the hospital for 51... read more
- 04:30 Koch network success in Trump era draws Democratic pushback
- 21:38 Diamondbacks down Padres, roll to another series victory
- 18:43 Reports: Cardinals safety Budda Baker's brother killed in Seattle...
- 17:55 What are Arizona Cardinals' greatest needs in the draft?
- 17:34 Cardinals 7-round mock draft nets WR, CB and yes, a QB with 1st 3...
- 15:32 Arizona Coyotes rookie Clayton Keller named finalist for Calder trophy
- 15:27 Diamondbacks are planning for Jake Lamb to return on Tuesday
- 14:24 Detroit Tigers, Michael Fulmer give Make-A-Wish recipient day to...
- 13:58 White House: No plans by Trump to fire Mueller, Rosenstein