Money market fund assets rose to $2.631 trillion
NEW YORK -- Total U.S. money market mutual fund assets rose $2.61 billion to $2.631 trillion for the week that ended Wednesday, according to the Investment Company Institute.
Assets of the nation's retail money market mutual funds fell $1.17 billion to $908.63 billion, the Washington-based mutual fund trade group said Thursday. Assets of taxable money market funds in the retail category fell $1.3 billion to $713.34 billion. Tax-exempt retail fund assets rose $120 million to $195.3 billion.
Meanwhile assets of institutional money market funds rose $3.79 billion to $1.723 trillion. Among... read more
- 22:18 Dallas County Sheriff's Association endorses Gov. Greg Abbott
- 20:56 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen providing info in Mueller probe
- 19:01 Suburban women wrestle with Kavanaugh allegations
- 16:00 Melania Trump announces restoration of Blue Room furniture
- 15:10 The Latest: US identifies remains of 2 Korean War soldiers
- 14:56 Trump to address drugs, nuclear weapons in UN speeches
- 06:53 Political boot camp for women? One Texas university is working on it