Money market fund assets rose to $2.631 trillion
NEW YORK -- Total U.S. money market mutual fund assets rose $2.61 billion to $2.631 trillion for the week that ended Wednesday, according to the Investment Company Institute.
Assets of the nation's retail money market mutual funds fell $1.17 billion to $908.63 billion, the Washington-based mutual fund trade group said Thursday. Assets of taxable money market funds in the retail category fell $1.3 billion to $713.34 billion. Tax-exempt retail fund assets rose $120 million to $195.3 billion.
Meanwhile assets of institutional money market funds rose $3.79 billion to $1.723 trillion. Among... read more
- 13:21 Arizona Cardinals drafted Pat Tillman 20 years ago
- 13:12 Florence baseball coach J.T. Neal hospitalized after being struck...
- 13:03 Houston leaders ask residents to Adopt A Drain to keep storm waters...
- 12:45 Abbott: All Texas schools are up-to-date on safety strategies
- 12:22 Ben Carson to speak in Houston area on Harvey relief
- 12:03 Arizona Wildcats basketball gets commitment from Pitt grad transfer...
- 11:58 Trump admin starts plan to drill in Arctic wildlife refuge
- 11:48 NAU football to hold spring game on Saturday at Walkup Skydome
- 11:48 ASU baseball hosts Utah seeking to snap six-game losing streak
- 11:37 UN health agency: Dengue vaccine shouldn't be used widely