Monmouth tops Manhattan 79-70
WEST LONG BRANCH, N.J. (AP) — Micah Seaborn scored 22 points, Justin Robinson added 20, and Monmouth topped Manhattan 79-70 on Monday night.
Seaborn was 8 of 13 from the field with six rebounds, four assists and three steals for Monmouth (22-5, 14-2 Metro Atlantic), which has won eight in a row. Robinson made 9 of 12 from the line. The Hawks shot 50 percent (28 of 56) overall.
Manhattan (11-13, 8-7 Metro Atlantic) was led by Calvin Crawford with 22 points and eight rebounds — both career highs — while Rich Williams scored 20 points with six boards. Shane Richards added 13 points and Zane... read more
- 18:23 Recruiting: Pinnacle sophomore point guard Nico Mannion gets offer...
- 18:23 ASU football signs home-and-home deal with Mississippi State
- 17:57 Trump backtracks on Syria after talks with French leader
- 17:31 In plan to fix special education, Texas Education Agency will spend...
- 17:31 Abbott calls for emergency special election to replace...
- 17:09 Agency warns retailers not to sell Juul e-cigarette to kids
- 17:09 The Latest: Watchdog: VA nominee Jackson was unprofessional
- 16:08 ASU football schedule 2018: Kickoff for San Diego State game announced
- 15:48 Former President George H.W. Bush still 'responding and recovering'
- 14:53 Grand Canyon coach Dan Majerle names Louis Wilson as assistant