Moore: Have faith in Suns' Robert Sarver, Ryan McDonough as NBA trade deadline looms
CLOSE azcentral sports' Jay Dieffenbach and Greg Moore discuss ASU and the Suns in our Shot Clock video.
Almost exactly 10 years ago, Feb. 6, 2008, Suns General Manager Steve Kerr tried to get Phoenix to a championship by dismantling the “Seven Seconds or Less” era with a trade that sent Shawn Marion and Marcus Banks to Miami for Shaquille O'Neal.
Despite the retool, the Suns fell to the Spurs in the playoffs for the third time in four years. The next season, 2008-09, the Big Cactus was an All-Star, but Phoenix didn't make the playoffs.
The Suns have only been to the postseason one time... read more
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez
- 18:06 Police: Third Arizona student arrested in 2 days after bringing gun...
- 16:45 More access sought for Border Patrol on federal land near border
- 16:45 Officials: Man shot by Mesa police has died