Moore: Herman Edwards start his days with predawn workouts, drops Herm-isms the entire time
CLOSE Edwards: Wants to "lead with my feet, not my seat."
It's 4:30 a.m., and Herman Edwards is already working.
He's on a treadmill, walking at a fierce incline with a towel over the dashboard so he can't see how much time is left. He doesn't run. Edwards is in great shape, but his knees are 63 years old and played 10 years in the NFL back before player safety was much of a concern.
“You a runner?” he asks a visitor. “I don't run anymore.”
This is how the newly settled Arizona State University football coach starts most of his days. He gets up and out while most of his players,... read more
- 07:26 In addition to flood bond, Harris County IDs $620M in mitigation...
- 00:45 Gates testimony dredges up Trump inaugural spending mystery
- 00:45 What to Watch: Minn.,Wis. primaries test allegiance to Trump
- 00:36 'Blue wave' to be tested in key Midwestern primaries
- 00:30 Trump warns Cuomo: Anybody who runs against me 'suffers'
- 00:30 Manafort trial turns from prosecution's case to his defense
- 00:30 Secretly taping conversations is not unknown in Trump world
- 18:52 Trump claims Gov. Cuomo told him he wouldn't run against him
- 18:42 Gun issued to gubernatorial candidate Lupe Valdez goes missing
- 16:47 Santa Fe shooting prompts jump in number of Texas school marshals,...