Moore: Phil Mickelson, Andrew Magee talk No. 17 strategy at Waste Management Phoenix Open
Don't be fooled by the crowds and the hype of No. 16, “the most exciting hole on the PGA Tour.”
The 17th is where to find the action at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
“As a risk-reward hole, it's fantastic,” Andrew Magee said.
It's been 17 years since Magee aced 17 at the Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale, and it's still the only hole-in-one on a par 4 in tour history.
“There's a nice, big plaque in the tee box,” he said in a phone interview. “I went out with a can of Brasso - I was out there Wednesday, not for the golf - and I shined up that plaque so these whippersnappers know who I... read more
- 17:28 Trump-Putin summit leaves wake of confusion, outrage in US
- 17:28 Russian hackers used US online infrastructure against itself
- 16:36 US intel chief stands by assessment of Russian meddling
- 16:36 Trump: Putin made 'incredible offer' in Russian hacking case
- 13:14 Almost half of Fox News viewers think immigrants aren't part of...
- 00:24 Jared Kushner's family firm accused of pushing out tenants