Moore: Phil Mickelson, Andrew Magee talk No. 17 strategy at Waste Management Phoenix Open
Don't be fooled by the crowds and the hype of No. 16, “the most exciting hole on the PGA Tour.”
The 17th is where to find the action at the Waste Management Phoenix Open.
“As a risk-reward hole, it's fantastic,” Andrew Magee said.
It's been 17 years since Magee aced 17 at the Phoenix Open at TPC Scottsdale, and it's still the only hole-in-one on a par 4 in tour history.
“There's a nice, big plaque in the tee box,” he said in a phone interview. “I went out with a can of Brasso - I was out there Wednesday, not for the golf - and I shined up that plaque so these whippersnappers know who I... read more
- 00:39 Ex-Trump aide pleads guilty, will cooperate in Russia probe
- 00:39 How the AP-NORC poll on America's mood was conducted
- 23:56 No. 12 Monument Valley girls basketball upsets No. 1 Ganado in 3A...
- 23:56 Shadow Mountain will face Salpointe Catholic again for 4A...
- 23:35 Seton Catholic girls basketball to meet Pueblo after blowout win...
- 22:54 Cancer: Asheville firefighters face job danger even deadlier than fire
- 22:50 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...
- 22:48 Report: Arizona coach Sean Miller discussed making payment for...
- 22:24 Arizona State freshman basketball player Kimani Lawrence continues...
- 22:06 NHRA Arizona Nationals: Brittany Force returns to track after scary...