Moore: Phoenix Suns should go after Pistons guard Avery Bradley to speed up their timeline
CLOSE azcentral sports' Jay Dieffenbach and Dan Bickley discuss Jason Kidd as a candidate for the Suns coaching job and more in our Shot Clock video.
If Suns General Manager Ryan McDonough is going to speed up the #Timeline, there's a chance he can start early by pursuing Pistons guard Avery Bradley.
Detroit is making Bradley available for a trade, according to an ESPN report.
Few in the NBA know Bradley better than McDonough. The two have history going back to their days in Boston.
McDonough is credited with identifying Bradley ahead of the 2010 draft.
RELATED: Notable Suns trades through... read more
- 02:49 Phoenix police seek the public's help finding missing 74-year-old...
- 02:08 Trent Hudgens sends Moon Valley past Cactus Shadows to 4A semifinals
- 00:58 Texas Rangers seek to turn talent into title contention
- 00:51 'We're not alone in the universe': Man at Scottsdale UFO conference...
- 23:58 Trump criticizes FBI over handling of shooting suspect tip
- 23:31 'We're not sure if there's a possibility of a better future for...
- 23:08 Shadow Mountain rolls into 4A semifinals with relentless defense
- 22:28 Oakland Athletics, slugger Khris Davis, primed for a step up
- 22:09 Devin Booker sets NBA 3-point contest record with 28 points in win
- 22:07 After massive Mexico earthquake, fatal helicopter crash, Phoenix...