Moore: Suns guard Devin Booker being snubbed as an NBA All-Star this year is good
Devin Booker should have been an NBA All-Star this year, but he got passed over.
Just ask Charles Barkley.
He was an All-Star 11 years in a row, starting in 1987.
“I should have made it 12 years in a row,” he said.
Sir Charles, in his second season, averaged 20 points and 12.8 rebounds, better numbers than several frontcourt All-Stars in '86 - and yet, he was not among them.
“I can't complain, I made it 11 years in a row, which is a blessing,” he said. “I was right there on the cusp. It's like they just said, ‘Hey, wait your turn.'
“You've got to understand,” Barkley said. “Back in my... read more
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...