Moore: Suns guard Devin Booker being snubbed as an NBA All-Star this year is good
Devin Booker should have been an NBA All-Star this year, but he got passed over.
Just ask Charles Barkley.
He was an All-Star 11 years in a row, starting in 1987.
“I should have made it 12 years in a row,” he said.
Sir Charles, in his second season, averaged 20 points and 12.8 rebounds, better numbers than several frontcourt All-Stars in '86 - and yet, he was not among them.
“I can't complain, I made it 11 years in a row, which is a blessing,” he said. “I was right there on the cusp. It's like they just said, ‘Hey, wait your turn.'
“You've got to understand,” Barkley said. “Back in my... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler