Moore: Three days at ISM Raceway show sensory overload NASCAR provides
You're not an auto-racing fan? Have you ever been to a speedway? It's more than what you can see on TV, and spending time at the track renders the cliché about four left turns flatter than a punctured tire.
The TicketGuardian 500 at ISM Raceway was uncommonly competitive Sunday, with Kevin Harvick picking up his third consecutive win in the aftermath of being penalized for illegal parts. He ripped NASCAR for the organization's reaction early in the week, then lit into leadership in Phoenix over grassroots racing after his victory.
It was the final weekend for stock cars at the track before... read more
- 10:55 Houston reaches $40M settlement with pension actuarial firm
- 10:36 Arizona's best high school track programs: Chandler making mark
- 09:34 The Latest: Trump 'considering' veto of budget bill
- 08:46 Afghan army faulted for sloppiness with blood-type testing
- 02:46 Bolton's appointment comes at sensitive time for China ties
- 01:54 Trump orders huge tariffs on China, raises trade war worries
- 01:17 Which Kentucky basketball players will declare for the 2018 NBA draft?
- 01:03 Bolton replacing McMaster as Trump national security adviser
- 00:58 Trump's plan to remove McMaster wasn't true â until it was
- 22:43 Bickley: Cardinals must take the plunge and move up to get their...