Moore: Three days at ISM Raceway show sensory overload NASCAR provides
You're not an auto-racing fan? Have you ever been to a speedway? It's more than what you can see on TV, and spending time at the track renders the cliché about four left turns flatter than a punctured tire.
The TicketGuardian 500 at ISM Raceway was uncommonly competitive Sunday, with Kevin Harvick picking up his third consecutive win in the aftermath of being penalized for illegal parts. He ripped NASCAR for the organization's reaction early in the week, then lit into leadership in Phoenix over grassroots racing after his victory.
It was the final weekend for stock cars at the track before... read more
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler