Moore: What happens when Larry Fitzgerald takes on a bozo sports columnist? Find out here
CLOSE Arizona Republic's Greg Moore takes on Cardinals wide receiver Larry Fitzgerald after the youth football clinic in Fitzgerald's name, held at the Salt River Fields on Saturday, April 21, 2018.
Hundreds of people gathered to watch the showdown: Larry Fitzgerald, one of the greatest wide receivers ever to play, had accepted a challenge from some bozo sportswriter to go one-on-one in a press-man coverage drill.
An 11-time Pro Bowler, coming off a 109-catch season, was going to go against a weekend warrior who 20 years earlier had been one of the worst players on one of the worst small... read more
- 18:46 US newsrooms to Trump: We're not enemies of the people
- 18:08 After Brennan, 9 others face losing security clearances, too
- 15:30 White House says it values diversity, won't disclose numbers
- 15:03 Trump makes good on threat to revoke Brennan's clearance
- 14:00 DNC chair, Ellison discuss abuse allegations after primary
- 11:49 US sanctions shipping firms over North Korea trade
- 11:03 Ex-Trump campaign manager says Bloomberg is 2020 threat
- 11:03 The Latest: Prosecutors say greed, deception drove Manafort
- 09:07 White House admits error for false claim on black employment
- 07:26 City accused of using misleading ballot language for ReBuild...