Moore: With a sole owner in place, here's a priority list for the Arizona Coyotes
FacebookTwitterGoogle+LinkedInA timeline of the Arizona Coyotes in Glendale FullscreenPosted!A link has been posted to your Facebook feed.
Buy Photo The Arizona Coyotes hockey team moved to Glendale in 2003. Here's a brief overview of the team's history since making Gila River Arena its home. David Kadlubowski/The Republic/azcFullscreen 2001 | The city enters agreement with Ellman Cos., chaired by then-Coyotes' owner Steve Ellman. Glendale borrows $180 million to build Jobing.com Arena and Ellman builds Westgate, which the city plans to depend on to pay off arena debt payments each year.... read more
- 02:23 Defense sparkles again as Diamondbacks take series against Giants
- 01:52 EPA head showed penchant for travel, drivers even before DC
- 01:06 In Comey memos, Trump talks of jailed journalists, 'hookers'
- 01:06 Trump legal team in Russia probe gets Rudy Giuliani
- 01:06 Tucson Roadrunners win playoff debut against San Jose Barracuda
- 00:11 Matthew Liberatore wins battle of top prospects against Nolan Gorman
- 22:55 Report: Mike Budenholzer withdraws name from Suns' consideration
- 22:34 Woman's win of nursing home money a rarity in aging Japan
- 22:29 Game Day: Diamondbacks meet the Padres for first time in 2018
- 21:18 Patrick Corbin riding his slider to early-season dominance