More than 80 children sickened by food poisoning in Cambodia
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia – Officials say more than 80 schoolchildren in Cambodia have fallen ill after eating contaminated food distributed by a local volunteer group.
The primary school students in the southern province of Takeo became sick Tuesday after eating fried rice, sausage and milk.
More on this... Nestlé Drumstick recall: How does listeria get into ice cream? 12 germs that cause food poisoning New technology helping to fend off food poisoning Chea Vann, the governor of Tram Kak district, where the incident took place, told police that all of the victims had the same symptoms —... read more
- 17:58 Phoenix Rising FC set for home opener for OKC Energy
- 17:43 QB Verlon Reed Jr., ready to return for Arizona Rattlers with 1st...
- 17:41 Trump says administration will ban bump stock devices
- 17:13 Protests erupt in Poland over plan to tighten abortion law
- 16:06 Something to brag about? ASU beat five teams contending for a...
- 15:52 Jets emerging as 'serious' contender to sign Ndamukong Suh, per report
- 15:41 Rochester Amerks 'humble' legend Dick Gamble dies
- 15:21 Arizona Cardinals NFL draft history: A look at the defensive backs
- 14:55 NFL players: Study to detect CTE markers in the living needs you
- 14:52 First lady recognizes 10 women with global courage awards