More than 80 children sickened by food poisoning in Cambodia
PHNOM PENH, Cambodia – Officials say more than 80 schoolchildren in Cambodia have fallen ill after eating contaminated food distributed by a local volunteer group.
The primary school students in the southern province of Takeo became sick Tuesday after eating fried rice, sausage and milk.
More on this... Nestlé Drumstick recall: How does listeria get into ice cream? 12 germs that cause food poisoning New technology helping to fend off food poisoning Chea Vann, the governor of Tram Kak district, where the incident took place, told police that all of the victims had the same symptoms —... read more
- 00:41 Democrats gather to confront lingering 2016 frustration
- 00:41 His former associates in court, Trump focuses on 'winning'
- 00:41 Ex-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort guilty on 8 charges
- 00:41 Inside catch and kill: Cohen, a porn star and 'Individual 1'
- 00:41 In courtroom, Manafort stood frozen as 8 guilty counts read
- 00:41 Timeline: From 'nothing to see here' to Cohen's guilty pleas
- 00:21 Ex-Trump lawyer Cohen pleads guilty in hush-money scheme
- 23:52 Cohen pleads guilty, implicates Trump in hush-money scheme
- 23:17 The Latest: Cheney wins GOP nomination for US House
- 20:19 Lupe Valdezâs pistol found, Dallas County Sheriffâs Office...