Morgan County man killed in northwest Alabama motorcycle crash
A Morgan County man was killed in a motorcycle crash in northwest Alabama Tuesday afternoon on U.S. 72.
Richard Lewis Todd, 27, of Lacey's Spring, died when the 2003 Honda motorcycle he was operating collided with a 2001 Ford Victoria at the intersection of Maple Street in Cherokee, state troopers said.
The driver of the Ford, Larry Charles Houston, 83, of Cherokee, was uninjured, said Senior State Trooper Johnathan Appling, an Alabama Law Enforcement Agency spokesman.
Todd was pronounced dead at the scene of the 2:15 p.m. crash, Appling said.
The crash remains under investigation.
- 06:50 Trump: 'Crazy' Biden would go down crying if he assaulted me
- 02:05 Diamondbacks manager Torey Lovullo on Steven Souza Jr. injury:...
- 01:41 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 00:53 Trump targets China as US businesses await backlash
- 00:22 White House issues threat over leaked Trump briefing papers
- 22:39 Arizona Diamondbacks pitcher Zack Greinke’s latest tune-up goes...
- 21:29 Austin residents relieved, but still searching for answers
- 21:17 Dougherty: Same old, same old for Packers in free agency
- 20:14 Phoenix Suns' Alex Len sees his time in Valley 'probably' coming to...
- 19:41 Moore: How will ASU's 'NFL model' affect star wide receiver N'Keal...