Morgan County man killed in northwest Alabama motorcycle crash
A Morgan County man was killed in a motorcycle crash in northwest Alabama Tuesday afternoon on U.S. 72.
Richard Lewis Todd, 27, of Lacey's Spring, died when the 2003 Honda motorcycle he was operating collided with a 2001 Ford Victoria at the intersection of Maple Street in Cherokee, state troopers said.
The driver of the Ford, Larry Charles Houston, 83, of Cherokee, was uninjured, said Senior State Trooper Johnathan Appling, an Alabama Law Enforcement Agency spokesman.
Todd was pronounced dead at the scene of the 2:15 p.m. crash, Appling said.
The crash remains under investigation.
- 00:51 Anti-Trump images become big business for DC projectionist
- 00:27 Trump looks to Brennan for a foil in Russia probe spat
- 19:00 Trump elevates Brennan in proxy fight over Mueller probe
- 17:49 Watergate wisdom? Cohen lawyer turns to Nixon turncoat
- 17:16 AP EXPLAINS: Trump tweets stir up ghosts of McCarthy, Nixon
- 16:45 The Latest: Trump notes border agent's 'perfect English'
- 16:13 Melania Trump planning solo international swing to Africa
- 15:04 Trump honors federal immigration officials at White House
- 14:27 AP sources: Prosecutors preparing charges against Cohen
- 13:13 Giuliani clarifies his 'truth isn't truth' puzzler