Morris and Sacre help the D-Fenders in comeback win over Charge
On Wednesday night the D-Fenders defeated the Canton Charge in a come-from-behind 114-109 win.
The D-Fenders, who play at the Lakers' practice facility (Toyota Sports Center) as the team's D-League affiliate, fell behind the Charge by as many as 25 points in the third quarter before pulling out the victory.
Lakers Darius Morris and Robert Sacre were assigned to the D-Fenders on Tuesday. Morris finished with nine points and nine assists while shooting just 3 for 13 from the field. Sacre had 14 points on 5 for 9 shooting, six boards and two blocked shots in what was likely a one-game stint... read more
- 12:24 Melania Trump to discuss Africa trip Wednesday in New York
- 11:47 US warns Russia over missile defense for Syria
- 11:34 VIDEO: What you need to know from the first Beto-Cruz debate, in 13...
- 11:02 The Latest: AP source says Rosenstein expecting to be fired
- 11:02 Trump no statehood for Puerto Rico with critics in office
- 11:02 Trump says he hasn't decided whether to fire Rosenstein
- 06:46 Eyeing White House, Cory Booker introduces himself to Iowa
- 01:52 Weighing whether to can Rosenstein, Trump tuned in TV hosts
- 01:52 Some farmers worry Trump's bailout checks won't be enough
- 00:54 Trump, at UN, to again confront North Korea's nuclear threat