Motorcyclist dies after crashing into tour bus in Phoenix
A motorcyclist was killed Saturday night after he crashed into a tour bus, according to Phoenix police.
Juan Rodriguez Jr., 40, was traveling north on North Seventh Avenue near Grovers Avenue when he hit the side of the bus, police said. The bus was backing up from a private drive at the time, according to Sgt. Vince Lewis.
Lewis said Rodriguez was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Neither speed nor impairment were factors in the crash, Lewis said.
Further details were not immediately available.
Check back at azcentral.com for updates.
Share your feedback to help... read more
- 01:00 Trump stays quiet on shooting victims, fumes over Russia
- 01:00 Former VP Biden mulling another run for presidency
- 23:18 Joe Biden says Trump threatening America's role as a scientific leader
- 22:52 Police: 80-year-old man missing in Surprise
- 22:38 'Our mission is to unite': Phoenix Chinese Week festival celebrates...
- 21:56 Ex-wife of former White House aide says Hatch has apologized
- 21:04 Miguel Cabrera arrives at Detroit Tigers spring training, focused...
- 20:59 Cincinnati Reds' Joey Votto on 2018 season: 'Something needs to...
- 20:39 Police investigate officer-involved shooting at Scottsdale Fashion...
- 18:43 Diamondbacks hope bats can thrive minus J.D. Martinez