Motorcyclist dies after crashing into tour bus in Phoenix
A motorcyclist was killed Saturday night after he crashed into a tour bus, according to Phoenix police.
Juan Rodriguez Jr., 40, was traveling north on North Seventh Avenue near Grovers Avenue when he hit the side of the bus, police said. The bus was backing up from a private drive at the time, according to Sgt. Vince Lewis.
Lewis said Rodriguez was taken to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead.
Neither speed nor impairment were factors in the crash, Lewis said.
Further details were not immediately available.
Check back at azcentral.com for updates.
Share your feedback to help... read more
- 08:20 The Latest: Trump defends Putin summit, vows 'big results'
- 06:45 Democrat Kim Olson has more cash, less debt than Agriculture...
- 06:45 Texas Senate panel meets today to discuss mass shootings in schools
- 05:05 Ex-FBI chief Comey urges voters to support Democrats in fall
- 04:34 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 00:41 Trump backs off siding with Russia over US intelligence
- 22:13 Where Texas politicians stand on marijuana
- 17:35 Trump blames 'double negative' for furor over Putin meeting
- 17:21 Lights go out during Trump statement at the White House